Not everyone has a fireplace to hang the stocking with care! This class was so popular we decided to do it again.Join Hammer & Stain Juneau Downtown at Ben Franklins to make a personalized Stocking holder project! Customize your project in studio with your choice of stain & paint. This registration will allow for one adult to make a stocking holder. This project will fit up to 6 names. All knobs and hooks will vary. We will have wooden knobs for your project crystal or metal knobs are not available.
**Registration for this class will end on December 6th at 4:00pm so we have time to prepare your project.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Choose your project design from the dropdown menu below.
- On the personalization form, enter the personalized data needed in order to prepare your stencil. Please add what design you would like in the personalization box.
- Proceed with checkout.
- This is a WOOD workshop so your sign WILL HAVE random cracks, chips, knots and other NATURAL blemishes that give it it's characteristics! Some peeling may occur. We will do our very best to minimize disturbances to the words and make everything look intentional! Please keep in mind, no sign is absolutely perfect, as it is hand crafted, but it will certainly be WALL worthy!
- Due to the customization at ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48 hours notice your project will be saved and can ONLY be used for future workshops within 90 days. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop!
- *Simple substitutions of words within a design and layout can be generally made at no additional charge.